If your Elo device is not displaying the correct Seed content, or showing an error screen, follow these steps to reset your device.
1. Open the Control Panel on your Elo screen by simultaneously pressing the Power button and Menu button, located behind the screen on the bottom left corner.
2. The device will prompt you for control panel password. Enter the password 1q68v3. If this is the first time accessing the control panel, the one-time password is 1elo.
3. Make sure your wifi is connected.
4. Tap on the “Reboot” button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Your device will reset and the Seed app will launch after rebooting.