Below is a list of devices that are compatible with Seed Self Service and Seed TV Menu.
Touchscreen Kiosks (Seed Self Service)
Elo All-in-One Screens
Seed Self Service is best viewed on Elo AiO touchscreens:
- 22-inch I-Series for Android with Google Play Services (3.0)
- 22-inch I-Series for Android with Android Open Source (2.0)
Kiosk Stands & Mounts
We can help fulfill peripherals needed for your kiosks, including floor stands and wall mounts.
Seed Self Service supports the following printer:
- Star Micronics TSP143IIIW Wi-Fi
Tablets (Seed Self Service)
Seed Self Service is supported by Apple iPads and Android tablets.
We recommend the following models:
iPadSeed Self Service is supported by the latest iPad models:
- Apple iPad Pro (2021, 5th generation)
- Apple iPad Pro (2020, 4th generation)
- Apple iPad Pro (2018, 3rd generation)
- Apple iPad (2020, 8th generation)
- Apple iPad (2019, 7th generation)
- Apple iPad (2018, 6th generation)
- Apple iPad Air (2020, 4th generation)
- Apple iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- All Newer iPad Models
We recommend the following Android tablets:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4” (2020)
- Samsung Galaxy View2 17.3” (2019)
If you choose to look for other tablet options, they must have a minimum resolution of 1200x1920 and run Android 8.0 or newer.
Seed TV Menu
Seed TV Menu is supported by any Apple TV model that has the App Store, including:
- Apple TV 4K (2nd generation)
- Apple TV 4K (1st generation)
- Apple TV HD / Previously Apple TV (4th generation)
- All Newer Apple TV Models
Seed TV Menu is NOT supported by the following Apple TV models:
- Apple TV (3rd generation)
- Apple TV (2nd generation)
- Apple TV (1st generation)
Seed TV Menu can be run on any HD television, as long as it has HDMI input for the Apple TV.
For MSOs and larger organizations with dedicated IT, we may be able to support other hardware not listed above. Please contact email@example.com for more information.